How can we help?
Our trained and knowledgeable Advocacy Support Team provide a range of support, information and guidance to individuals with Fabry and their families which includes the following areas:
- Disability Benefits and entitlements – information on what is available
- Education – information for pupils, parents and schools
- Employment – support to you at work
- Housing – information and guidance on housing adaptations and funding
- Befriender Scheme – connecting patients and their families with each other
- Conferences and events – opportunities to meet and share stories
- Information resources and fact sheets – including insurance and benefits
To contact the Advocacy Team please email email@example.com phone 0345 389 9901.
Subscribe to the MPS Magazine, our quarterly publication containing the latest news and updates on research and treatment