Symptoms of Fabry
The initial indications of Fabry can appear in early childhood; however, not all patients will experience this at such a young age.
- Burning sensations (or pain) in the hands and feet
- Tinnitus (a ringing sound in the ears)
- Small raised dark red spots on your body (called Angiokeratomas)
- Sweating too little (a condition called hypohidrosis)
- Intolerance to heat
- Abdominal Pain
- Vomiting & Diarrhoea
- Impaired Hearing
- Alterations in the eye eventually leading to clouding that can occur in the cornea (known as Opacity of the Cornea)
For more information please download our Guide to Fabry.