Fundraising at Primary School
There are lots of fun and easy ways to fundraise at primary school giving children a great time whilst helping to raise funds and awareness for the MPS Society in your local community.
- Blue Cake Sale – bake some blue cakes and sell them to your friends
- Sponsored Silence – peace and quiet at school?
- Wear It Blue Day – pay £1 to wear blue for the day
- Wear What You Want Day – pay £1 and dress up or down for the day
- Mini Wicked Walkabout – a special version of our successful Wicked Walkabouts for children
We have made it as easy as possible for you to get involved with posters and other materials that you can download.
To see what other primary schools have done please check out the stories below:
Hannah and Emily Cooper sold MPS awareness ribbons at their school, Raynsford Church of England Academy in Henlow and staff and pupils wore blue. ‘Mrs Wallis even baked blue cakes to sell to staff’ said Hannah’s mum. The school raised £263.81!
Riverston School in Lee Gree, SE London had a fantastic time at their disco in aid of the MPS Society and raised £210.
Preston School in Paignton, held a Wear It Blue Day and raised £344.67.