Sky dive for MPS
Enjoy the experience of jumping out of a plane for the MPS Society. If you raise enough in sponsorship money then this will cost you nothing! Imagine standing at the edge of an open doorway in an aircraft flying at 10,000 feet – the noise of the engines and the wind ringing in your ears with only the outline of distant fields below. Now imagine leaning forward out of that doorway and letting go – falling forward into the clouds, diving down through the air as you start freefalling at over 120mph! Then imagine the peace and quiet as the canopy opens, the steering toggles come down either side of you and you begin a tranquil parachute descent from a mile up in the air, steering yourself back down to the centre of the drop zone below.
Why not complete this fantastic personal challenge whilst raising money for the MPS Society.
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an experienced parachute instructor at all times
- Jump from at least 10,000 ft – just like the professionals
- Freefall down to 5000 ft – falling through the air at 120mph
- Ride the parachute down to the ground – with instruction how to steer onto the drop zone
- Landing controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove that you have completed a two mile high Tandem Skydive!
You can book your MPS Society jump directly through professional event organisers UK Skydiving Adventures by visiting the MPS Society page on their website or by phoning them on 01869 278706 or visiting their online booking page. Don’t forget to email us to let us know about your skyhigh plans so we can send you posters, balloons and sponsorship forms.
Climb the highest freestanding mountain in the world to help support people affected by MPS & related diseases!
Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain on the African continent at 5896m. Its snow-capped summit rises high above the dusty African plains; huge permanent glaciers flow down from the summit, spectacular views and beautiful ice formations are the reward for pushing your limits both physically and mentally.
Part payment option
Full payment option (inc.airline taxes)
The trek will be organised by Discover Adventure.
For detailed information and an itinerary please visit the Discover Adventure website. We have two dates leaving for Kilimanjaro in 2020 and please find more information and how to book below:
For more information and to speak with someone at the MPS Society about the challenge please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0345 389 9901
- Discover Adventure – specialise in operating adventurous fundraising challenges for charity groups which take place in the UK and throughout the world. If you have ever wanted to push your limits and do something incredible to raise money for the MPS Society check out their website.
- Ultra Challenge Series – London 2 Brighton, Isle of Wight, South Coast, Cotswold Way, Thames Path, Jurassic Coast and WYE Valley apply for any of these ultra challenges with MPS Society. The ultra challenge series offers various options for each race including different distances and long finish times so you can go at your own pace.