Skydive for MPS
Enjoy the experience of jumping out of a plane for the MPS Society. If you raise enough in sponsorship money then this will cost you nothing! Imagine standing at the edge of an open doorway in an aircraft flying at 10,000 feet – the noise of the engines and the wind ringing in your ears with only the outline of distant fields below. Now imagine leaning forward out of that doorway and letting go – falling forward into the clouds, diving down through the air as you start freefalling at over 120mph! Then imagine the peace and quiet as the canopy opens, the steering toggles come down either side of you and you begin a tranquil parachute descent from a mile up in the air, steering yourself back down to the centre of the drop zone below.
Why not complete this fantastic personal challenge whilst raising money for the MPS Society.
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an experienced parachute instructor at all times
- Jump from at least 10,000 ft – just like the professionals
- Freefall down to 5000 ft – falling through the air at 120mph
- Ride the parachute down to the ground – with instruction how to steer onto the drop zone
- Landing controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove that you have completed a two mile high Tandem Skydive!
You can book your MPS Society jump directly through professional event organisers UK Skydiving Adventures by visiting the MPS page on theirwebsite or by phoning them on 01869 278706. Don’t forget to email us to let us know about your skyhigh plans so we can send you posters, balloons and sponsorship forms.