Get your child to channel their inner superhero this August!
Every 8 days in the UK, a child is diagnosed with an MPS or related disease. We are asking your child to carry out a fundraising challenge based on the number 8 and to raise as much as they can.
After the challenge every child or young adult who takes part will get an extra special superhero themed certificate!
Here are a few ideas for how your child might complete the challenge. They could:
- choose 8 chores to do around the house, at school or at a local club they are part of like Brownies or Scouts
- walk a mile a day for 8 days or toddle, run, or jog with your family or at school
- give up TV for 8 days or their favourite snack.
Whatever they choose to do register your child’s interest below to receive your FREE Mini MPS Avenger glasses!
Tips for super success
- Set a goal, whether that’s £8, £18 or £80 it all adds up and makes a massive difference!
- Remember to get permission from the school or local group where applicable.
- Make sure every child has a sponsor form, you can download one here.
To speak with the team about the Mini MPS Avenger challenge get in touch with the fundraising team.