Thu, 17 Jun|
MPS I Clinical trial and treatment update webinar
Join us for our first MPS I webinar specifically on new treatments. The webinar is for patients, families, carers, and professionals interested in learning more about upcoming treatments and clinical trials.
Time & Location
17 Jun 2021, 19:00 – 20:20
About the Event
We encourage you to send in questions for the speakers. Please add your question when registering for this event.
- Welcome and housekeeping rules - Sophie Thomas, Senior Head of Patient Services and Clinical Liaisons, MPS Society
- Overview of therapy options for MPS I – James Davison - UK
- Small Activating RNA post-transplant in MPS I - Dr Simon Jones - UK
- Lentiviral Gene Therapy for MPS I – Professor Maria Ester Bernardo - Italy
- Invivo Gene therapy – Dr Raymond Wang – USA
- Encapsulated Allogeneic MPS I Therapy – Dr Thomas Kenny - UK
- IV therapy – Professor Roberto Giugliani - Brazil
- Summary and closing comments - Sophie Thomas, Senior Head of Patient Services and Clinical Liaisons, MPS Society