Wed, 29 Sept|
Online mindfulness course for those with Fabry
Join one of our popular online 8-week mindfulness courses for those with Fabry. Learn how to live well with pain, fatigue and other long term symptoms of Fabry.
Time & Location
29 Sept 2021, 10:00 – 24 Nov 2021, 12:00
About the Event
An 8-week online mindfulness course for those with a long-term condition to help relieve pain, reduce stress and improve wellbeing. This course will run on Wednesday mornings from 10am-12pm, starting Wednesday 29 September on the following dates:
There are 6-14 people in a group and the course will be delivered on Zoom. The course has 8 x 2-hour sessions and will include:
- Learning how to live well with pain, fatigue and other symptoms of Fabry Disease
- Mindfulness and compassion techniques for calm, pain relief and happiness
- Tips from Chronic pain management to improve quality of life
- Group discussion and teaching
- Guided mindful meditation
To take part you will need a computer or tablet with a good internet connection on which you can run Zoom. If you haven’t used Zoom software before, it is easy to use but you will need to download it the first time you use it.
Places are limited so to join the course please register.