Support we offer
About the diseases
Need information about MPS, Fabry and other lysosomal storage diseases? We have web pages, booklets and animations to help you understand these complex diseases.
Looking for advice on travel insurance, help with dental care costs or information about disability living allowance? Our advocacy factsheets cover this and more.
Transforming the lives of those with MPS, Fabry and related lysosomal diseases
By working to ensure all our community have access to exceptional support and advice, world-class clinical care and effective treatments
- Sun, 03 DecMilton Keynes03 Dec 2023, 10:00 – 17:00Milton Keynes, Gulliver's Land, Livingstone Drive, Newlands, Milton Keynes MK15 0DT, UK
- Sun, 10 DecGlenarm Castle10 Dec 2023, 15:30Glenarm Castle , 2 Castle Lane, Glenarm, Ballymena, Co. Antrim, BT44 0BQ, N.Ireland10 Dec 2023, 15:30Glenarm Castle , 2 Castle Lane, Glenarm, Ballymena, Co. Antrim, BT44 0BQ, N.IrelandThank you for your interest in this event. We are sorry but this is fully booked and registration is closed. Christmas feels like it's come early, as we have a little present for you! We have secured limited tickets for one of the most popular Christmas experiences at Glenarm Castle.
- Mon, 11 DecGift giveaway11 Dec 2023, 23:50 – 23:55Gift giveaway11 Dec 2023, 23:50 – 23:55Gift giveawayAs Christmas draws nearer we are conscious that this time of year, though special for many, also brings added pressure. So we are pleased that our charity has again been lucky enough to receive donations of toys and gifts that we are able to share with our community.
- Wed, 17 JanPinner17 Jan 2024, 16:45Pinner, Harrow Arts Center, 171 Uxbridge Rd, Pinner HA5 4EA, UK
- Fri, 01 MarWyboston Lakes Resort01 Mar 2024, 15:00 – 03 Mar 2024, 12:00Wyboston Lakes Resort, Wyboston Lakes Resort, Great N Rd, Wyboston, Bedford MK44 3AL, UK01 Mar 2024, 15:00 – 03 Mar 2024, 12:00Wyboston Lakes Resort, Wyboston Lakes Resort, Great N Rd, Wyboston, Bedford MK44 3AL, UKJoin us in this ground-breaking approach to Fabry collaboration for the benefit of our community. Help us to understand unmet needs in Fabry disease and gather the data that will allow us to work with our life-science industry to co-create effective and innovative solutions.